- This is a Dual (2) Camera Backup Camera System for RV’s
- 2 - Heavy Duty Bracket 720P CCD cameras for additional coverage
- Bracket offers a wide variety of installation options.
- Wide angle cameras will offer 145 degree of wide viewing angle
- Camera angle can change up and down
- Night vision LED’s - up to 5 meter night visibility
- Includes a 7” LCD monitor with 420 lines of resolution
- LCD has additional video input that can be used for DVD players and more! Anything with a RCA video out
- Monitor with four angle viewing switch (normal, reverse, inverted and inverted reverse)
- Includes Heavy Duty dash mount
- Includes 2 - 60’ heavy duty 4 pin cables to connect from cameras to LCD
- System includes REMOTE CONTROL
- Can add Heavy Duty Trailer connectors that will allow you to install on a two piece trailer or RV
- Easy Install, installs in 45-90 minutes
- Can work in up to -30 Fahrenheit to 160 Fahrenheit
- Includes 1 year warranty
Wired Backup Camera for Your Heavy Duty Vehicles, RV's & Buses!
This heavy duty night vision bracket camera system will show video of what is behind vehicle when vehicle is in reverse.
This system has a Color Night Vision Camera that is designed to be installed practically anywhere on a vehicle, rear bumper, trailing or leading edge on vehicle or trailer and much more.
This system also includes a 7” LCD with heavy duty windshield bracket that can be installed on windshield or dash. When the camera powers on, the LCD will display what is behind the vehicle.
This camera includes night vision LED lights that will illuminate at night giving the driver good visibility at night.
This system is designed for trucks, commercial trucks, RV,s buses and more.
- 2 - Waterproof night vision heavy duty 720P bracket cameras
- Heavy duty flexible windshield mount
- 7” LCD Display
- 60’ heavy duty cable
- Installation guide
Product Disclaimer: This system is designed to be an aid and should not replace the need to drive carefully. Under no circumstances will manufacturer, supplier or retailer accept any responsibility or cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damage or for injuries results from installing or using this system or from any backing accident